Foaming cleanser helps clear skin and reduce visible skin aging. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles and smooth away dullness that contributes to visible skin aging. Menthol and Camphor help cool the skin. Contains extracts of Balm Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree. Skin is left clean and prepped for optimal absorption of Active Clearing treatment ingredients.
- Clears away excess oil without stripping skin.
- Helps prevent future breakouts.
- Soothing botanicals help calm irritation.
How to Use
Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with PreCleanse. Work a pea-sized amount into a lather in wet hands. Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Skin Purifying Wipes and prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
Establish a cleansing routine morning and night to enhance acne-fighting benefits.
- Salicylic Acid .50%.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Angelica Archangelica Extract
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract
- Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
- Passiflora Incarnata Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Algae Extract
- Menthol, Sodium PCA
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Butylene Glycol
- Benzyl PCA
- Disodium EDTA Copper
- Citral, Limonene